The Advantage Engineering Engine Flush is performed with the engine off (also known as a "static flush"). During the process, Advantage Engineering Engine Flush Solution is circulated through the crankcase. Compatible with all engine-bearing surfaces and elastomers, this solution dissolves and suspends contaminant buildup which is then removed by ultra-fine filters.
Get the Coolant Exchange Spec Sheet
Brake Fluid Exchange
Give your customers peace of mind by offering brake fluid service. Recommended by all vehicle manufacturers, brake fluid degradation is often overlooked because it is gradual. An Advantage Engineering Brake Pro is a convenient, quick, and efficient way to evacuate and exchange brake fluid from most brake systems.
Get the Brake Fluid Exchange Unit Spec Sheet
Extend power steering component life and power steering system efficiency with a periodic fluid exchange. The Advantage Engineering Power Steering Pro is designed for one-man use.
Get the Power Steering Exchange Spec Sheet
Pure nitrogen has been used to inflate critical tire applications for years, primarily because it doesn't support moisture or combustion. These include racing tires (Indy Car, Formula 1, and NASCAR), aircraft tires (commercial and military) and heavy-duty equipment tires (earthmovers and mining equipment). "The challenge facing nitrogen inflation hasn't been its applications; it's been its method of supply and cost." (Clearing the Air about Nitrogen Tire Inflation).
- Consistent Nitrogen Levels of 99.1%
- Consistent Cold Tire Pressure
- Purge and Refill to Desired Tire Pressures of Four Tires in Only 7 to 9 Minutes
- Efficiency and Repeatability of Nitrogen Levels and Tire Pressures at the Push of a Button
- Consistent Tire Pressures on Track Due to Improved Nitrogen and Humidity Levels
- Decreased Cold-to-Hot Tire Pressure Stagger—Tires Reach Optimum Operating Pressures More Quickly
- System Can Produce Its Own Nitrogen from Any 140psi to 180psi Air Outlet
- Time Management and Tire Tech Can Utilize Time Elsewhere
- Built-In Power Transformer to Operate on 110V or 240V
Get the Nitrogen Service Unit Spec Sheet
Induction Heating Tools and Equipment
Our Invisible Heat® products pay for themselves by cutting torch time in half—and they're much safer.